Welcome to...
~ Hope-Inspired Stories ~
For those who enjoy stories that uplift and encourage.
✯
The Design of Providence
~ Anthology ~
The next author from this collection celebrating our country's 250th Anniversary
✯
John M. Cunningham Jr.
with his historical novelette:
"The Message"
✯
✯
What Lynn says... "Growing up in Texas, I dictated my first stories to my mama before I was old enough to write them down myself. She humored me, for which I am grateful, and I've been telling stories in one form or another ever since. Fast forward more years than I'll admit to. Children grown. House (relatively) quiet. And I have a slew of characters living in my head, all clamoring to tell their stories and insisting that I write them!
I write about the things I know. The things I love--God, family, history--and how those things fit together to demonstrate timeless truths.
Time is precious. As a reader, you give a great gift when you choose to spend time reading my books, and I'm grateful.
My ambition is to give you a gift of memorable stories in return."
Second: "Celebrating America" wreath by Sarah Lockerby
Third: a copy of "The Design of Providence"
Winners will be announced by mid-November. Open to U.S. residents only.
...and from yours truly: keep those ratings and reviews coming into Amazon. We're all very grateful!
✯


No comments:
Post a Comment